Candidates interested should submit a CV listing contact details of at least 2 referees including your current employer to the school.
Potential teachers must have a teaching degree and at least two years experience in their home country. Candidates from the UK, US, Canada, NZ and Australia are preferred.
The school is always seeking qualified, experienced substitute teachers who are willing to be on call.
All interested candidates should forward a complete CV with referee contact information to
Ms Deema – at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Vacancies :
We are seeking individuals who are adaptable to change, thrive on challenges and have a true desire to develop life-long independent learners.
- To offer high quality and appropriate teaching support to all children on the SEND register
- Being an advocate for the needs of SEND students in the school
- To write and implement Individual Education Plans (IEPs) for all children receiving additional support for their learning
- To ensure IEPs are reviewed termly and realistic but challenging targets are set in order to enable further progress to be made
- To work in collaboration with class teachers and subject teachers
- To work in conjunction with parents for the benefit of their child, arranging regular meetings and case conferences as required
- To assist parents in supporting their child’s learning
- To work in partnership with HODs and senior management team
- To ensure children are meeting the criteria for various levels of support, are assessed promptly and appropriate action taken as necessary.
- To liaise on a regular basis with Learning Support staff to ensure the smooth running of the department
- To assist the SENCO with the assessment of new children who may be in need of learning support
- To support the SENCO in implementing the SEN policy for the school
- To assist the SMT in ensuring all children can fully access the curriculum
- To ensure school policies are adhered to and that planning is in line with the British National Curriculum and Arabic Curriculum
- A relevant teaching qualification: minimum of a B.Ed. or Bachelor’s Degree.
- A minimum of 3 years recent teaching experience required.
- Interest in researching new initiatives and implementing them whilst evaluating current processes
- A good understanding of SEN teaching and learning.
- Experience / Understanding of English language learning, particularly for students for whom English is an additional language
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to lead as well as collaborate with leaders.